AllHalloween History

As you can see, I have changed my background to celebrate the upcoming of Halloween, which is one of my favorite holidays. Why? Because I love dressing up and getting tons of candy.

What better way to start off October than to know a little history about how Halloween started.

Between you and me, before I even knew the real reason why Halloween is celebrated, I just thought it was a good excuse to have a bunch of candy, and of course it still is.

Enjoy the interesting video below about the history of Halloween.

(Don’t forget to hover over the picture above, and click on the icon to hear the coolest Halloween song ever!) 

What will you be? The world wants to know! Answer below! BWAHA!

2 thoughts on “AllHalloween History

1. Hey Kat,
    I ♥ Halloween; from the costumes to the candy! Yum! Your blog is AWESOME, by the way! I love all the colours and posts 🙂 🙂 🙂 What’s it like being Home-schooled? Do you ever wish you had more classmates, or do you just like school with you brother? Uh-oh, I’m getting off topic 😛 So, let me finish off with a question for you, What will YOU be for Halloween?

☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺

• Hi Smiley,

I’m all smiley that you like my blog. Lol. 🙂 Being home-schooled is pretty cool. I like being home with my Mom and brother. However, I sometimes think that going to public school might be fun.
      On the topic of Halloween, I was going to be a vampwolf, but I’m not sure anymore. What will you be for Halloween?

Kat 😎