If You’re Happy and You Know It, Sing a Song About Summer!!

I am so excited that it is almost summer break. I can’t wait! I might explode!! BOOOOOM!!!  

I thought this video was perfect! It is so funny!

6 thoughts on “If You’re Happy and You Know It, Sing a Song About Summer!!

1. Dear Kat
    Thanks for commenting on my blog. The funniest part was [singing] Winter’s a good time to stay in and cuddle,But put me in summer and I’ll be a…
    [pauses in front of a puddle] happy snowman! Are you exited for summer?
    See you later.
    -Santiago

• Hi santiago,

That’s my favorite part too. I thought it was so hilarious when I first saw it. Have you ever seen the movie Frozen? If you have, what do you think is the saddest part of the movie to you?
      I’m very excited for summer!! How about you? Are you excited for summer? SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chat with you later! Bye! 😀

Kat 🙂

2. Hey Kat,
    I’ve nominated your blog for best student blog in this challenge. I like that you blog is fun and you put a lot of enthusiasm into your post. Come check out my blog to see the post I’ve made about your blog. http://diamond99.edublogs.org/
    From,
    Diamond99

• Hi Diamond99!
      Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoy my blog. I feel honored that you nominated me. It means a lot. Also, I left a comment on your post.
      Kat 😎

3. Hey Kat! Did I mention that I LOVE Frozen?! I LOVE this song it makes me laugh every time!! However, my favorite song has to be Let It Go. Urruh… 5 days till summer!!!!!!! I can’t wait!
    From a super impatient blogger, Esha

• Hi Esha.
      I like the song Let It Go too. I love summer!!! One of my favorite things to do is to go swimming. What’s something you like to do during summer break?

Well, nice talking to you! BYE!!!! 🙂
      Kat, 😎